- Quarterly Newsletters - 16 page newsletter, mailed to you, that are full of stories, news, meeting presentation summaries, etc. Look at a sample newsletter here.
- Access to the "Members Only" section of our website - this is where you will find posted videos and handouts from previous presentations and much more. We realize you are not all available on meeting Saturdays at 1 pm ET.
- Zoom presentations
- Zoom handouts
- War records
- Vital records
- Research tips by country
- Our 16 page newsletters, in .pdf form, for the last few years
- and more
- First opportunity to register for our Zoom meeting presentations - Members can register as of the 1st of the month, while non-members cannot register until the 16th, if space is still available. Sometimes we have room and sometimes we have to create a waiting list. Why take that chance.
- Members can post unlimited free queries in our newsletters
To contact CDGS email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at
Capital District Genealogical Society
BO Box 2175
Empire State Plaza Station
Albany, NY 12220-0175.
You can call or text (838) 934=2674 if you have questions about membership issues.